Monday, February 24, 2020

Filming: Camera Died

Hey guys!
So unfortunately before I got a chance to film at least the beginning of my film, the camera died. I charged it over night so hopefully sometime during the week or this coming weekend I’ll have some interesting stories for you. So while the camera was charging, my sister, one of the actors in my film went over the the script and the lay out of how the beginning of the film would go. We will do the same again tonight. I’m hoping to get the beginning next to perfect. I’m still very excited for how this film will play out. I will go over the script with my other two sisters who are also actors in my film. I will do the same with my brother. Over the course of this week we will work on blocking and the script. I will do the same for my dancers, I’ll teach them the choreography just so they’re not completely new to it. So this week will be very eventful and busy for all. Hope to have some more exciting stories for you next time! Till then.
-Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and institutions essay

                Hello everyone, today I will be talking about a wide range of topics that cover audience and institutions. Before I begin,...