Thursday, February 27, 2020

Film blog: couldn’t film... again

Hey guys,
Me again. Yes I know you’re so sick of these non- filming blogs. I’m so so sorry! It’s difficult to find
During the week due to how late I get home, and my homework. I promise, I will have a filming blog for you on a Sunday and an editing blog for you on Monday. I’m going to film over the weekend, do a quick edit on Monday along with peer reviews. I’ll have that blog for you by Thursday. I’m so sorry for this you guys. I know how much you look forward to how filming goes. I promise I’ll have something for you by Sunday! Enjoy your night. Look forward to Sunday’s blog!
Much love, Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and institutions essay

                Hello everyone, today I will be talking about a wide range of topics that cover audience and institutions. Before I begin,...