Thursday, February 20, 2020

Filming Blog: Couldn't film

Hey Ya'll,
So over the weekend I didn't get a chance to film. On Friday I didn't attend school due to the day being used to honor the fallen angels from MSD. Due to not going on Friday I didn't a chance to check out a camera so that I could film. Since I didn't film over the weekend, I mainly thought about the process my film would undertake, and what would have to happen. I also worked on some of the choreography in my free time. I envisioned in my head what needed to be done to make this film work and become my idea. I've also been working outside to make sure the area where we'll be dancing and filming looks nice and ready for the film. I worked out details with my sisters and parents as well. I made sure that everything was set in stone so that when I do get a chance to film, everything will be ready and perfect. I've also been working with music and the music that will go into the film. Even though filming wasn't able to be part of my weekend, I still worked out the things that needed to be fixed for the film process to be able to run smoothly. This weekend or next I'm hoping to be able to film so that I can quickly get to editing so that I can be ready for our peer reviews.  The filming process shouldn't take more than and hour to an hour and a half. We'll take 2-3 takes of every scene to make sure that it's absolutely perfect. I'm excited for the film process because I get to combine the two things I love, dancing and being able to make my ideas come to life on a screen. The best part about it is I get to do it with the closest people in my life.  So the plan is to hopefully film in the next two weeks and get editing by at least next week Friday so that I have what I need for peer review. Tomorrow I'll check out a camera and converse with my actors to see what I'll be able to film for the weekend whether it's just the scenes that take place in the house or if it's just the dancing scenes for that day. So this is my plan, and I'm excited for how it'll all turn out.
yours, Tay <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and institutions essay

                Hello everyone, today I will be talking about a wide range of topics that cover audience and institutions. Before I begin,...