So in this power point converted to a JPEG. This project was to help us understand how to research a genre and how to understand a genre. What we had to do was make a slide for different segments our teacher assigned us. We researched the common CAMS (camera angles, movements and shots) and we had to explain them in slight detail and provide pictures. We also researched common CLAMPS (costumes, lighting, mis-en-scene, props, and setting) we as well explained that in detail and provided pictures. We also did common sounds, editing, elements and the elements we liked and disliked. We used pictures for them all and explained why or why not we liked or disliked somethings or we explained the common things. We provided examples of films in the genre and sounds in the genre.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Audience and institutions essay
Hello everyone, today I will be talking about a wide range of topics that cover audience and institutions. Before I begin,...
-
Hey ya'll, Yes, I'm back again. Don't worry I'll be done soon. This blog I will be answering the same questions about the t...
-
Hey y’all, I’m back again, and in this blog I’ll be choosing the pitch I will be using. Sorry it’s a little late. So the two pitches I narr...
-
Hey ya'll so these next few blogs are gonna be about films that I'm watching related to my genres. The first one I watched was Honey...
No comments:
Post a Comment