Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Choosing the pitch

Hey y’all,
I’m back again, and in this blog I’ll be choosing the pitch I will be using. Sorry it’s a little late. So the two pitches I narrowed it down to are a high school love story and the dance troop pitch. So I’m gonna explain how each of the pitch ideas are good and bad to do for the final task, then I’ll reveal which pitch I’ve chosen.
So for a high school love story, it’s a good pitch because it’s relatable and easy to do. The whole reason doing this would prove difficult is the setting. It would also be difficult because there’s many movies out there with a plot like this. Finding a place to end it but show that there’s more coming is quite easy, especially with this type of plot. There are many cliff hangers and many types of ways to end a scene. However, at the same time filming how the movie will start proves difficult.
For the dance troop movie, this movie would be easy to do because I can use my sister as an actor as well as some friends who love to dance as well. I could also ask some kids in my dance class if they’d like to be in it and I could ask my dance teacher if we could use the room since it is a dance studio. Finding places to film wouldn’t be hard because I could use my house, such as the backyard and until February 4th, I can use some open spaces at my moms school. There’s not many down sides to this film because it’s easy to start and easy to end.
So now that you know the break down of everything, I can now reveal the pitch I’ve chosen. I’ve chosen to do the Dance trope film because dance is something that I love and I can do it with the people I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and institutions essay

                Hello everyone, today I will be talking about a wide range of topics that cover audience and institutions. Before I begin,...