Friday, October 11, 2019

Planning Blog for NIKE commercial

Back again, I lead the pack so my back's to them... haha, hey guys!
yup I'm back!
    So today we're gonna talk about how we plan to film our commercial for NIKE. So the first thing we're going to talk about is our PROPS.

  • Soccer ball
  • Volleyball
  • Books/school supplies
  • Bottled water/Gatorade/Hydro flask
The next thing is our Costumes/outfits.

  • NIKE leggings
  • NIKE shirts
  • NIKE shoes (sneakers and flip flops)
To stay organized we're going to follow our class SCHEDULE:

  • Planning Blog: 10/11
  • Storyboard Blog:10/15
  • Filming Blog: 10/22
  • Editing Blog: 10/24
OUR LOCATIONS:

  • The Track
  • The Soccer Field
  • Library Stairs
OUR BACK-UP PLAN:
If it rains...

  • Under building 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and institutions essay

                Hello everyone, today I will be talking about a wide range of topics that cover audience and institutions. Before I begin,...