Thursday, March 5, 2020

Peer Review


Hey guys!
So we’ve done our peer reviews and the group that I got was group number 6. We were asked multiple questions about their film and what was there and what wasn’t. One of the things that I really liked about this groups film was, the storyline. The whole way the story was developed was very intriguing to me. The way they used the props depending on the scene and what was happening was great. They really put a lot of thought and time into the film and it shows. Each scene was almost perfect. I loved it. One thing I do suggest to this group is, in the opening scene instead of running along with the runner, use a car and slowly follow them, creating suspense. With their type of storyline suspense is key to what they do. So little things such as slowly following in a car, like a POV shot creates more and more suspense. Even more when the camera goes over the shoulder to read the text. But other than the building of suspense I love this film all and all.
That’s all for today guys! See you soon
<3 Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and institutions essay

                Hello everyone, today I will be talking about a wide range of topics that cover audience and institutions. Before I begin,...