Sunday, January 26, 2020

Genre Research: Choosing the genre

Hey guys!
So I've decided to put two genres in one! I've decided to combine Drama and Hip hop. I've come to this conclusion after researching both types of genres. Hip hop is the basis of my film, however this film cannot survive solely on just hip hop. Another genre needs to be paired with hip hop, luckily with drama films anything can be the basis and drama can be roped in. I feel that these two dramas will make this film strong and keep it interesting while still focusing on the fact the whole film is based on dance. I feel in any case with films there will have to be two genres. It just happened to work out that both of these genres can tie in together without creating too many problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and institutions essay

                Hello everyone, today I will be talking about a wide range of topics that cover audience and institutions. Before I begin,...