Thursday, March 12, 2020

Filming blog: can’t film

Hey guys!
So again, I couldn’t film. It is very hard for me to film throughout the week due to my extra curricular activities. But due to all after school activities being cancelled I will now be able to film during the week. I’m going to finally begin filming the dance scenes this weekend and begin editing on Wednesday. I will reshoot and re-edit in places that are needed, and will soon be able to turn in my film. Can’t wait for all of you to see my film, this film includes things I’m very passionate about. I hope you all will enjoy the finished product and will be patient with me. Filming and editing will pick up every fast in the coming weeks. Unfortunately I cannot film not edit over spring break but I will quickly get on it when we return to school.
That’s all for tonight!
-Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and institutions essay

                Hello everyone, today I will be talking about a wide range of topics that cover audience and institutions. Before I begin,...