Friday, March 20, 2020

Filming blog: can’t film



Hey guys!
So right now we’re in a very unique situation. All schools are closed and we are resulting to online school for the time being until we can return to school. This affects my film because of the fact many parents aren’t letting their children out the house. I’m resulting to using all of the siblings for the dancing scene. It will also be difficult to edit, I have a way to film and will go accordingly. This puts a huge set back on editing but I’m working as hard as I can to get this film done. Everyone please stay safe and healthy. I’ll try to get some filming content for you soon. Stay safe everyone!
-Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and institutions essay

                Hello everyone, today I will be talking about a wide range of topics that cover audience and institutions. Before I begin,...