Sunday, November 24, 2019

Filming Blog

Good Morning loves!
So I don't a fun filming story for you because I cannot film this weekend. I can't film because my family took a trip to North Carolina, my sister is committed to the University of North Carolina in Charlotte. We also have family up here so it's good to be with them. So today is kind of a work and chill day with the family, we're all doing work and spending time together. Tomorrow we're going to see the campus, I'm excited because it will be my first time seeing the campus and it's even more exciting because UNCC very well could be my future home. I've heard great things about their different programs and it excites me to see what they have to offer. Monday night there's a softball camp which my sisters will attend and get coaching from the UNCC coaching staff. In between the time we have we're pretty much going to spend it together as a family, like an early thanksgiving. Being able to travel for fun and spend time with family is rare for us, so we take every minute we can. Tuesday is when we go home and prepare to make thanksgiving food. We will begin our filming process on Wednesday 11/27. And I promise that either Wednesday or Thursday night I will have a fun blog for you about our filming process and how much fun we had at the beach and getting ice cream. That's all I have for you today my loves.  Have a great day!

Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours,
Tay <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and institutions essay

                Hello everyone, today I will be talking about a wide range of topics that cover audience and institutions. Before I begin,...