Friday, January 31, 2020

Title Research:Art of the Title website

Hey ya'll,
So I'm back with another blog. So we've started our research on titles. This is one of the websites we're using. So on this website there are a number of movies but they only show the first two minutes of the film to show the different types of styles of titles according to what the film is about. There are different sections for certain types of films. There's also a section where some of the top films are, this contains all types of genres. This website also shows movies that range in years. It shows all types of title introductions, from Marvel to animated titles. It shows how all titles are different and helps give an idea of how yours should look. This website is helpful because it'll help give me an idea on how I should title my film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and institutions essay

                Hello everyone, today I will be talking about a wide range of topics that cover audience and institutions. Before I begin,...