Hey ya'll,
Back again, this time with a different website. This website is watch the titles. On this website, when you open the website you see a series of films. As you go through the website, you see everything that you need to research what a title introduction should look like. You also see a series of interviews in the website. There's everything from Featured films to French Friday films. There's also a section for video games. This website does the same as the other when it comes to helping learn about how a title should be based off the type of genre being used. It shows the first two minutes of the film where all the titles are. This website as well as Art of the Title will help me learn how to create titles based on my genres.
that's all for this blog loves,
~Tay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Audience and institutions essay
Hello everyone, today I will be talking about a wide range of topics that cover audience and institutions. Before I begin,...
-
Hey ya'll so these next few blogs are gonna be about films that I'm watching related to my genres. The first one I watched was Honey...
-
Hey ya'll, Yes, I'm back again. Don't worry I'll be done soon. This blog I will be answering the same questions about the t...
-
Hey y’all, I’m back again, and in this blog I’ll be choosing the pitch I will be using. Sorry it’s a little late. So the two pitches I narr...

No comments:
Post a Comment