Thursday, January 16, 2020

Start of the final task

Hey ya'll!
  So I know it's been a while so let me introduce myself again. My name's is Taylor and I've decided to work alone for this project. I'm a student at FLHS. I enjoy things such as theatre and dance. I'm also playing softball for the school as well, so the season has now started. I'm a very quiet but nice person, and I'm outgoing around people I'm comfortable with. I have a big family and we all get along well for the most part, we all enjoy different things and support each other. My birthday is coming up and finally I'm turning 16. I do a lot of things school and home wise, I mostly take care of my little brother. My favorite type of music is mainly country music. For the most part my style is comfortable but I'll dress up every now and then. Okay that's enough about me, lol.
    So in the previous semester we learned about the fundamentals so to say about filming and film making. We've learned the types of angles we need to use to get the best quality of footage. We also learned this different types of movements needed for certain parts of the film. My favorite thing we learned how to do is editing. I enjoy editing a lot because you get to see piece by piece how everything comes together. Editing is really fun but it can be very frustrating sometimes. Honestly the one skill I'm excited to use for the final task is editing. Yes, it can be the most frustrating and time consuming thing in the world, but all of it is worth it. Editing to me is like making choreography. Frustrating but the end result is the best part of it.
     Now to the good stuff, so before I get into this whole thing to you let me quickly define what a pitch is. A pitch is used to describe an idea in 25 words or less and leaves enough time for questions to be asked. So my top three pitches are: The first one is about a group of friends running away to escape reality. They'd be gone just for the weekend because they just want a quick get away from reality, they would meet in a place only they know of. My second pitch is and two sisters who love to dance, it's their favorite thing to do. One day they were dancing in the park and they caught the eye of a dance troope near by and they challenged the sisters to a dance battle. My last pitch is about a high school love story of unrequited  love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and institutions essay

                Hello everyone, today I will be talking about a wide range of topics that cover audience and institutions. Before I begin,...