Hey guys,
So this is again a script but this script will involve all the dialogue and sound that will be used for my film. This includes every sound, from the music to someone falling to the movement of an ice pack. This will help you have a better idea of my vision for this film. Next blog I'll be showing you what the location and scenery will look like so you have a better visual. I hope you enjoy my script.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Audience and institutions essay
Hello everyone, today I will be talking about a wide range of topics that cover audience and institutions. Before I begin,...
-
Hey ya'll, Yes, I'm back again. Don't worry I'll be done soon. This blog I will be answering the same questions about the t...
-
Hey y’all, I’m back again, and in this blog I’ll be choosing the pitch I will be using. Sorry it’s a little late. So the two pitches I narr...
-
Hey ya'll so these next few blogs are gonna be about films that I'm watching related to my genres. The first one I watched was Honey...
No comments:
Post a Comment