Friday, October 4, 2019

Introductory

       Hey, I'm Taylor,
I'm a high school student taking multiple Cambridge classes this year. Whoever said high school would be like high school musical.. kindly shut up, high school isn't all bad though, it has its days where I have fun. Homecoming pep rallies are the best, we have senior versus junior dance offs, our dance team performs, our cheer squad and majorette group perform to the beats our amazing band plays. I have some pretty great friends too, they're always making me laugh. The one thing I look forward to most days is my theater class, we're doing Little Shops Of Horrors this fall and I'm really excited for it, the cast is so much fun to spend time with and we're all really relaxed but we get our work done. One of my hopes is to get a scholarship for theater so these next few years I'm gonna work harder than ever. Theater helps combine two of my favorite things; singing and dancing, and I guess I'm a good actress. Feeling my heart race and the adrenaline before I perform is kind of what I live for... who knows I might just end up following my cousin, of course he's been doing this much longer than I have. He's kind of my idol, since I was little I looked up to him but he's also like my best friend, I can't wait to see him in January.. I haven't seen him since my grandma passed.
       I never imagined myself blogging about who I am so I'm kind of just ranting here, I'm a former softball player so team work isn't foreign to me but a lot of times I feel like I'm carrying a huge weight on my shoulders, I don't know what it is though yet, I think I'll find out soon. A lot has happened this week, but what would my life be if it didn't have a little crazy?  There are days where I truthfully don't want to leave the comfort of my bed but that's every teenager. I want to be able to have fun for a night and not have consequences but, everything comes with a consequence, whether it's good or bad is your choice, I typically stay home watching my little brother... I'd be lying if I said he isn't one of the best things I have in my life. He's only nine but understands so much in the world already, I wonder sometimes what I did right to get him but at this point who cares? He's the best brother in the world (don't tell my older brothers I said that lol).
        This is the last few things I'm gonna say because you're probably bored of hearing about my life. There's a lot of negativity in the world and it's really just become normal to us, I don't understand how we let hate get the best of us. Why do we do this to each other? Why do females turn their back on each other rather than help and support each other like we're supposed to do? Why has violence become the way of fixing a problem instead of talking it out? We're constantly at  war, whether  it be over seas or in our own homes.. war is consent. But do we even know what we're fighting for anymore? Yes I'm 15 but I'm not stupid, I see what the world's becoming and it needs to change.. sorry if it got too deep just food for thought. It's time for me to go now.


Signing off, Taylor <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and institutions essay

                Hello everyone, today I will be talking about a wide range of topics that cover audience and institutions. Before I begin,...